Friday, June 17, 2011

Flight Change

One of my Iberia flights- the one from Madrid to Dusseldorf- canceled. My lovely travel agent (Lindsay) called me and offered me several options and so I decided to take a later flight out of Madrid. This means a layover from 7.40 am to 3.50 pm. Airports make me nervous, especially after the hell of a time I had trying to fly into San Francisco last October, and foreign airports in countries I have never been to make me pretty wide-eyed with terror. I am not exactly great at handling things like airports and finding my way around and dealing with strangers. I'm not really a people person....despite my communications major. Oops. Anyway, this long lay over time allows me to figure things out and have time to explore a little. I even have time to leave the airport and set foot in Spain if I so choose. Or I can safely hang around the terminal and buy airport things. Oh, the possibilities. Thanks Denver airport, because of you I am experienced in the ways of lay over entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment